- 1 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 8 oz. pacakge cream cheese
- 1 6 oz. bag pecan halves
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 bottle hot fudge sauce
- 1 bottle caramel sauce
- In a pan, toast pecans until nuts are darker in color. Chop half portion of nuts, reserving the rest for topping.
- Whip cream cheese and vanilla with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add whipped topping and blend well.
- Assemble parfait by pouring some hot fudge into a glass flute. Layer with spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture followed by caramel sauce. Sprinke pecans on top. Repeat until glass is full.
- Garnish with pecan halves
Courtesy of Jenet Cattar